What ORTHOPRECTM is and what it is used for ?
· ORTHOPRECTM contains extract of seven active ingredients Kushmada, Green Tea, Guggul, Kali mirch, Dadam, Til, Sunth.
· ORTHOPRECTM is formulated according to the essence of Ayurveda.
· The herbs used in this formulation have shown enormous healing potential in case of osteoarthritis conditions. It reduces oxidative stress level at the bone side and reduces leaching of calcium ions from the bones and also increases cementing of calcium ions inside the bones. By this way help in increasing bone density and bone mass and retard resorption of bones.
What you need to know before you take ORTHOPRECTM ?
Do not take this product if you are:
Children and adolescents
ORTHOPRECTM is not recommended for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. This medicine must not be used during pregnancy
· Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding, because there is no evidence that it is safe to do so.
3. How to take this product ?
Always take this medicine 2-3 capsules two time a day after a meal or exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Swallow your capsule with a glass of water preferably at the same time each day, after a meal.
If you take more ORTHOPRECTM than you should
· If you take more capsules than prescribed, contact your doctor or pharmacist straight away and take this leaflet with you.
If you forget to take ORTHOPRECTM
· It is important to take your medicine every day as regular treatment works better. However, if you forget to take a dose of ORTHOPRECTM, take the next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you stop taking ORTHOPRECTM
· As the treatment with ORTHOPRECTM is long, you should discuss with your doctor before stopping this medicinal product.
· If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible side effects
There is no any clinical evidence found for possible side effects and it is also clinically proven safe.
If you are concerned about any side effect, if a side effect becomes serious or if you notice a side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
5. How to store this product ?
· Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
· Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and label container after EXP. Date The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
· Keep the container tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.
· Store below 30°C cool and dry temperature.
· Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
6. Further information
Each HPMC Capsules contains below mentioned active ingredients:
1. 57 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Kushmada Fruit (Benincasa hispida) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
2. 57 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Green Tea leave (Camellia sinensis) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
3. 57 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Guggul Gum (Commiphora mukul) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
4. 57 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Kali mirch Fruit (Piper nigrum) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
5. 57 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Dadam Fruit (Punica granatum) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
6. 57 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Til Seed (Sesamum indicum) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
7. 58 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Sunth Rhizome (Zingiber officinale) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
This product is available in pack sizes of 60 Capsules. This product is filled in White colored HPMC capsules.
The desiccant (silica gel pouch) should not be removed nor eaten.
Marketing Authorization Holder and Manufacturer
Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Opp.Zydus Pharmez,Changodar bavla Highway,
Near matoda patia,Post Matoda
At. Survey No. 423/98 –B,
Mahagujarat Ind. Estate
Sarkhej-Bavala Road, Village Moraiya,
Dist: - Ahmadabad (Guj.)
Customer Care No. +91-9099616769 / 9099981023
Send your any query to email@example.com