What DIAPRECTM is and what it is used for ?
· DIAPRECTM contains extract of eight active ingredients vacha, Bilva, kushmanda, Safed musli, Jambu, Tulsi, Dadam and Ambli.
· DIAPRECTM is formulated according to the essence of Ayurveda.
· The present herbal supplement is intended to be used by person having risk of diabetes as it is believed to act by reducing blood sugar level and thereby improving the health of diabetics and preventing long complications.
What you need to know before you take DIAPRECTM ?
Do not take this product if you are:
Children and adolescents
DIAPRECTM is not recommended for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
Pregnancy and breast feeding
· If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. This medicine must not be used during pregnancy
· Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding, because there is no evidence that it is safe to do so.
3. How to take this product ?
Always take this medicine 2-3 capsules two time a day before meal or exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Swallow your capsule with a glass of water preferably at the same time each day, before a meal.
If you take more DIAPRECTM than you should
· If you take more capsules than prescribed, contact your doctor or pharmacist straight away and take this leaflet with you.
If you forget to take DIAPRECTM
· It is important to take your medicine every day as regular treatment works better. However, if you forget to take a dose of DIAPRECTM, take the next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you stop taking DIAPRECTM
· As the treatment with DIAPRECTM is long, you should discuss with your doctor before stopping this medicinal product. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible side effects
There is no any clinical evidence found for possible side effects and it is also clinically proven safe.
If you are concerned about any side effect, if a side effect becomes serious or if you notice a side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
5. How to store this product ?
· Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
· Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and label container after EXP. Date The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
· Keep the container tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.
· Store below 30°C cool and dry temperature.
· Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
6. Further information
Each HPMC Capsules contains below mentioned active ingredients:
1. 80 mg of extract (as dry extract) from vacha root (Acorus calamus) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
2. 20 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Bilva leaf (Aegle marmelos) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
3. 80 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Kushmanda Fruit (Benincasa hispida) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
4. 80 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Safed Musli root (Chlorophytum arundinaceum) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
5. 20 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Jambu Seed (Eugenia jambolana) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
6. 20 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Tulsi Leave (Ocimum sanctum) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
7. 40 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Dadam Rind (Punica granatum) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
8. 60 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Ambli Herb (Tamarindus indica) (10:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 10 % (V/V)
This product is available in pack sizes of 60 Capsules. This product is filled in Green colored HPMC capsules.
The desiccant (silica gel pouch) should not be removed nor eaten.
MarketingAuthorization Holder and Manufacturer
Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Opp.Zydus Pharmez,Changodar bavla Highway,
Near matoda patia,Post Matoda
At. Survey No. 423/98 –B,
Mahagujarat Ind. Estate
Sarkhej-Bavala Road, Village Moraiya,
Dist: - Ahmadabad (Guj.)
Customer Care No. +91-9099616769 / 9099981023